Translate

Monday, February 4, 2013

Day 50-Cancer is a Four Letter Word Con't

Day 50-Today is another one of those milestone dates. This is day fifty in my journey of kindness. I have been doing acts of kindness on a daily basis for fifty days now. Over 2,000 people have viewed my blog in ten different countries. I am awed and humbled by these statistics. Imagine if each person who read my blog completed an act of kindness with the challenge to keep the ripple going what a profound impact could be made. Each day I complete an act of kindness I know I am making a difference. Today I continued my acts of kindness towards those suffering or impacted by cancer. Today I made a donation to the American Cancer Society. I made a donation to continue the research for a cure against this disease that has impacted so many in my own life. While today was a simple task I hope that it will make a difference. I would like to challenge all of those who read my blog to make their own contribution to whatever charity touches their being. On a side note, I dropped off the pumpkin bread that I made yesterday to its intended recipient this afternoon. 215 more days of kindness...are you in?

No comments:

Post a Comment