Translate

Friday, January 11, 2013

Day 25-Posted Late about a Treat

Day 25-Today is day 26 is this journey of kindness and I am a day late for posting day 25. As a result I will do two posts today. I did my act of kindness and intended to blog on yesterday evening, however I read a story to my son and laid down with him...and if you are a parent of a toddler you probably know what comes next...I fell asleep. I woke up after 1:00 a.m. and realized I was still in his room and got up and went to my bed for the remainder of the night. My act of kindness yesterday was a simple one. I had a long day at work and spent some extra time with two people with whom I work. They also had a long day, and as a result I decided they needed a treat. So I treated them both to some icecream. They both enjoyed it and I know that it made their afternoons a little nicer. When we got back to our office and I got ready to leave I overheard another co-worker telling someone, "You know a little kindness goes a long way." I definitely think she is right :). 340 more days of kindness...are you in?

No comments:

Post a Comment